Simulation is our passion, your learning is our priority.
澳门六合彩投注 has interprofessional, multimodality simulation sites at Abilene, Amarillo, DFW Metroplex, Lubbock, and Permian Basin. These sites provide simulated, realistic healthcare environments for 澳门六合彩投注 students and residents in West Texas and beyond. Experiences within these sites, facilitate the acquisition of competencies required to provide safe, culturally sensitive, quality patient care. The integration of advanced simulators, standardized patients, haptic devices, and authentic medical equipment and supplies into the various learning experiences allows the Simulation Program to fulfill its vision, Bringing Learning to Life.
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Simulation Program is to support simulation-enhanced intra and interprofessional learning, assessment, and research for the benefit of patients, community, and healthcare students and professionals. The integration of simulation throughout various curricula supports the Simulation Program鈥檚 vision: Bringing Learning to Life. The mantra of the Simulation Program is: Simulation is our passion, your learning is our priority. Whereas, the core values of the program are:
- Integrity: promote an honest, safe, and ethical environment
- Innovation: incorporate state-of-the-art technology to advance simulation-based experiences
- Collaboration: support interprofessional teamwork toward common goals
- Quality: provide a professional environment while striving to exceed national standards and guidelines
- Service: deliver prompt, courteous, and respectful communication with all individuals at all times
Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Simulation Program is accredited in the areas of Assessment and Teaching/Education by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare.