Supervisors & Leaders
Searching for resources to help you and your team succeed?
You've come to the right place. Below, you'll find links to many commonly accessed HR policies and institutional resources. for more Manager resources.
HR Training for Managers & Supervisors
To help 澳门六合彩投注 leaders learn more about HR processes, the 澳门六合彩投注 Division of Human Resources now coordinates several online training opportunities. With the exception of our new, self-paced Mastering the Hiring Workflow course, each of the following sessions are digitally offered by one of our HR leaders for 澳门六合彩投注 managers and supervisors who are interested in gaining a better understanding of how to navigate HR-specific topics and administrative procedures. To enroll in a training session, please use your eRaider credentials to .
Creating and Posting Positions
Learn how to create a position and post it to the careers portal.
- December 14, 2-3:30 p.m.
Discipline and Documentation
How to effectively address and document performance gaps and common mistakes to avoid.
- December 5, 10-11:30 a.m.
- January 23, 1:30-3 p.m.
An overview of the Accommodation Request process, manager responsibilities, and HR鈥檚 involvement in the process.
- December 15, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- January 30, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- February 29, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
An overview of FMLA, the process for requesting FMLA, administrative procedures, and employee & manager responsibilities.
- December 18, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- January 25, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- February 26, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
An overview of the various state leave benefits available to HSC employees.
- December 6, 2-3 p.m.
- January 9, 10-11 a.m.
- February 8, 2-3 p.m.
Understanding Sick Leave Pool & Family Leave Pool
An overview of Sick Leave Pool (SLP) and Family Leave Pool (FLP) including eligibility guidelines and administrative procedures.
- December 7, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- January 26, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- February 27, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Mastering the Hiring Workflow: A Comprehensive Guide
For those overseeing hiring activities, here's an in-depth guide to administering an effective recruitment. New hiring managers should complete this training before requesting access to BrassRing.
- Self-paced and available on-demand through
- Download the course overview
Onboard and Assist
Team Member Performance Review
Effective January 01, 2022, Quarterly Coaching Plans have been retired. 澳门六合彩投注 now utilizes an updated Team Member Performance Review process which includes a Team Member Self-Review and subsequent Supervisor review. Please review the (eRaider login required) for additional information about this new process.
COVID-19 and Remote Work
- 澳门六合彩投注 Safe
- The institutional COVID-19 homepage offers information and resources for 澳门六合彩投注 team members, students, patients and visitors.
- Remote Work Resources
- Click above for all Remote Work Resources available to managers and team members, or click any of the quick-reference links below:
Recruit and Support
- Benefits, Compensation and Wellness Homepage
- This external HR page offers details and information about many of the benefits, compensation and perks offered by the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Additional details may be found on the 澳门六合彩投注 intranet, including:
- Disability Accommodation Information
- 澳门六合彩投注 is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals, whether they are current employees or job applicants. Supervisors or hiring managers who are notified of a need for accommodation should immediately contact their HR campus team.
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Explore institutional programs, resources and information about health care coverage for a variety of needs, including physical and mental well-being.
- Hiring & Recruitment Resources
- Explore the employment and recruitment resources available to hiring managers, learn about contracting Search Firms, and find out more about our acquisition systems and processes.
- Additional resources can be found on the on the intranet.
- International Employment Services
- Immigration Compliance & Services serves to help coordinate sponsored non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions, provides employment immigration counseling, serves as the point of contact on immigration-related matters with federal and state agencies and ensures I-9 & E-Verify compliance.
- Explore resources and policies relating to team member coaching, conduct, and performance.