Offices of Budget and Institutional Research
The mission of the Offices of Budget and Institutional Research at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is to provide financial management through budgetary controls and generate information necessary for sound decision-making through planning, oversight, and reporting in order to support faculty and staff in achieving the institutional mission.
The functions of the Budget Office and Institutional Research include:
- Develop and administer the Annual Operating Budget
- Maintain all appointment and financial data related to employees
- Maintain the integrity of the finance and human resources data and systems
- Prepare reports as required by 澳门六合彩投注 administration and state and federal agencies
- Prepare the Legislative Appropriations Request (LAR) and analyze corresponding legislation